When Julia was born, we were gifted an adorable tutu, hairband and bracelet...but we already had her newborn pictures taken. So I've been saving them, and decided to try the ensemble on last week, and realized it is a bit too tight! She's now sitting and I thought it would make for some good pictures. As you can see, it was a challenge to keep Julia's fingers out of her mouth; so while she had some really cute smiling pictures, I had to choose one of the "finger" ones for her official 6 month picture.
In the past few weeks, she has mastered sitting as well as moving/scooting forward! She can cross the whole room if she sees something that she wants (usually, my phone or one of the boy's toys). She also can almost go from her tummy back to sitting by twisting sideways.
We haven't really started foods (honestly I can't bear the thought of adding one more thing into the schedule) but we gave her mashed up avocado last week (not a huge fan), chunks of banana a few days ago (not sure what to think) and peas last night (enjoyed pushing them around her plate but couldn't keep them in her mouth). Also we tried a little oatmeal but she didn't like it, I'll make it with milk instead of water next time.
I love watching the boys interact with her. I love watching her play and reach out for things. She is such a joy, almost always smiling and usually cooing and laughing right along with the boys. I'm not sure I'm ready for her to be fully mobile!!!





















No comments:
Post a Comment