A few weekends ago, we traveled to Columbus, Ohio to visit our friends the Crossley's. Ryan and Karen have Hannah (5 days younger than Sam!) and are expecting a baby boy in July. They just moved to a new house, so we got to check out the new crib. We also ventured to Fort Rapids, an indoor water park. Ryan and Karen had a voucher for a free hotel room, so we upgraded it to a suite and made a mini-vacation out of it. I did actually bring my camera; however, I didn't take any pictures (worthless I know). The kids had a good time playing in the water, and the adults enjoyed catching up over the course of the weekend! We love spending time with the Crossleys and it's a bummer we only do it a few times a year (is 3 hours really that far away?). Karen sent me a few pictures from her phone...that's the best I can do these days.
Scott reading bedtime stories to Hannah and the boys
Breakfast at Bob Evans--can you believe we got smiles out of all 4 :)
Thanks for the fun weekend, Crossley crew! We can't wait to meet baby boy Crossley!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment