I'm an aunt!!! And the boys finally have a cousin.
On Saturday, October 27th, Scott's sister, Becky, went into labor (on her due date!) and Cole Alan Applegate was born that evening, 9lbs4oz! We went to visit them at the hospital soon after his birth. Both mom and baby are doing very well. Charlie was very interested in seeing the baby; Sam didn't really notice Cole (but kept saying "baby cole!") and both boys were REALLY looking forward to the cupcakes we had baked that afternoon in honor of Cole.

Proud Grandma "Coco"
Proud Grandpa "Pops"
I had intentions of getting pictures the next morning when we went back to the hospital, but when we arrived, Kyle's brother Kelly was there, and he's a professional photographer, so I let him do all the work :) So I don't have many pictures, but I'm sure I'll take more soon!




No comments:
Post a Comment