Thursday, June 28, 2012

Touch a Truck

After last year's experience, we had to make it back to Touch a Truck, held in Broad Ripple Park.  This year, Sam was able to wear the shirt that Charlie wore last year!  Charlie wore his "Twenty Trucks" shirt that states "I can name Twenty Trucks"--if you know him, you know he can name many more than that!!!  We met up with lots of friends in the parking lot, although we quickly went our separate ways (lots of kids, lots of trucks)
Cole and Sam were ready to go!

 Could it be??  Charlie holding Cole's hand (his request!!!)
 Sam thinks he's pretty big these days.
 First stop, cement mixer!

 Waving from another truck, the recycling one I believe


 Driving the gator

 On the tractor!


 The real racecar...
 Sitting on the motorcycle


The boys had a great time.  We were in and out in a little over an hour (Charlie and I are not crowd people) and over playing on the playground before heading home for lunch and naps.

No comments: