Our beautiful baby (Samuel Wells Collevechio) arrived this morning at 9:10 am...7lbs7ounces, 21.5 inches. Mom and dad couldn't be more proud!!!
Charlie stopped by briefly and will be coming back later in the day...
Sam is a great nurser and just perfect!!!
The "shortened" birth story...After having contractions on and off yesterday, nothing truely painful, I was ticked when they slowed around bedtime. (seriously baby, you were due Jan 31--where are you?). I woke up at 1am with two contractions in a row that I knew were the "real deal". So I quietly got up and started getting things together. Scott woke up around 2:45am and found me in the kitchen making tea.
Charlie stopped by briefly and will be coming back later in the day...
Sam is a great nurser and just perfect!!!
The "shortened" birth story...After having contractions on and off yesterday, nothing truely painful, I was ticked when they slowed around bedtime. (seriously baby, you were due Jan 31--where are you?). I woke up at 1am with two contractions in a row that I knew were the "real deal". So I quietly got up and started getting things together. Scott woke up around 2:45am and found me in the kitchen making tea.I decided to start timing and contractions were 1ish minute long, 3-4 minutes apart. We called my mom around 3:30 and she came over to take care of Charlie (who happened to wake up while we were on our way out the door...and wanted only mommy)
When we got to the hospital I was clearly progressing...and by 9am I was ready to push, and Sam was born soon thereafter! Drug free as planned...and I'm feeling great right now.
That's all we've got! More pictures to come in the next few days. Sam's dozing right now on my lap and we're in love.
8 comments:
Congrats! He is absolutely beautiful. Glad to hear you are all doing well.
Wow, that was one of the smoothest labor stories I've heard in a while! Gald it went so well and you were able to go drug free! So happy for you, he's precious! :)
Congrats!!!! He finally decided it was time to come out. :-) He is so adorable. Heather De Boer
Yay, Sam arrived!!! He is so adorable!! I cannot wait to meet him :)
Congrats!! I am so glad everything went smoothly! - Kim M.
what a beautiful little boy! so happy for your family! hugs,
Yeah congrats! Can't wait to see more pics. He's beautiful!
Post a Comment