Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tummy time, Easter, and nap time

Just some more pictures because I'm a proud mommy and can't get enough of him...Charlie loves to lay on Scott's tummy and lift his head to look around...I tried him on his tummy in the boppy and he really liked it; he lifts his head really well although it's wobbly!!! He certainly makes us laugh.I completely spaced taking a picture of Charlie with the "Baby's First Easter" from his Aunt Becky (yes I'm a bad mom already) so this was actually taken the day after Easter...really we didn't have a "real" Easter anyways; casual dinner at my parents (for which i'm greatful!! I didn't have to cook!) but my dad was out of town. He has some growing to do before these bibs fit him!!! I couldn't get a good picture of him...Snoozing on my lap and the boppy after his meal, doesn't he look satisfied :)
He's just so tiny I had to take a picture of him in his swing...because I know he'll grow so fast and I'll forget how small he was!
It makes me wonder what he's thinking while he's sleeping :)
Looking handsome--this outfit was a hand-me-down from Tahsha, one of my coworkers...she gave me two full bags of newborn sized clothes! Good thing because he was so small and looked silly even in the newborn sizes...we really only had 0-3 month clothes purchased.
That's about all from our end!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scott and Family,
Congratulations on your little guy. He is adorable and has two lovely parents. Enjoy, enjoy. They grow so fast.
Terry Meintel