Everything has been going really well...the past week has flown by. The past few nights, Charlie has been sleeping in increments of 4 hours!!! So 10.30 feeding, 2.30ish feeding, 6.30 or 7am feeding....it has been awesome. He only cries when he's hungry (which is often, especially when he sleeps like that at night...daytime feedings come every hour or two) and is just adorable when he is awake, just looking around at everything and so content.
Saturday I took him out a little bit--to Scott's kickball game at Broad Ripple Park (he stayed in his carseat/stroller) and then Saturday evening Scott & I walked to our friend's house down the street to introduce Charlie to our friend's daughter (born in December)--it was so beautiful outside and he slept the whole time in his stroller.
Today Scott's mom caught her plane home...but Sara and Bob will be back the first weekend of May. Our freezers have enough meals to feed an army. Scott is loving fatherhood and his claim to fame is making Charlie pee during diaper changes (Charlie's done it three times with Scott and never with me...) and I'm loving that Scott gets two weeks paternity leave--makes things easier on me and fun to hang out as a family!
1 comment:
Great pics! Especially love the Scott and Charlie head shot...slight variation in head sizes! Katie, it looks like you've already lost the small amount of baby weight you put on. Not fair. I will likely balloon up and remain blimp size for the rest of my life if I ever get pregnant. Can't wait to see Charlie sometime soon!!!
Post a Comment