Thursday, March 26, 2009

Update

Well I went to the doctor this morning for my 39 week appointment and everything is progressing; she thinks I may have him this weekend! But...my doctor is going on vacation the end of next week, so on the chance that he doesn't arrive before Monday, I have to decide whether to be induced (so that my doc can deliver) or whether I should wait it out (and risk have another doc, a male in the same practice, deliver). As of now I'm "officially" scheduled to be induced Tuesday morning (the 31st) but I'm meeting with my doctor again Monday morning to re-assess and decide if that's what I want to do (I had to get on the schedule because it fills up). She believes he is about 7.5lbs right now and he has a strong heartbeat--he's ready to go.

At any rate, I'm hoping things progress like my coworker a few weeks ago...she scheduled her induction and her baby came the day before! Keep your fingers crossed for us!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yay! We will keep you and baby Collevechio in our prayers!