Sunday, March 22, 2009

Baby Showers

Becky threw a shower for me Saturday the 14th but I was unable to make it due to our trip to Decatur...so when I stopped by on Friday, Sara took a few pictures of me with the place settings (complete boat theme with boat ropes tied around the napkins and netting on the table!) and the presents! They had the shower without me (I heard they had a good time!) and then we took pictures of me opening those gifts later...


On Sunday, mom's friend Lisa threw a shower for the "golf/bridge" group (mom and Sara's friends from Highland). We played a few games and had really good food :) and also opened presents...I received a gift card from the group as well as many really nice gifts! Lisa gave me two bottles of wine, "Mommy's Time Out" (with a picture of a chair in the corner and a bottle of wine with a wine glass) and "Dad's Day Off"...very cute. I know those will come in handy!

No comments: