A few weeks ago, I had the opportunity to go with Scott down to Florida--he was headed to Universal Studios for work/research, and Julia and I decided to tag along...I really wanted to see the Wizarding World of Harry Potter :) Fortunately, my parents were able to watch the boys for us. Since I was in Detroit for a baby shower over the weekend, and basically drove straight to the airport Sunday, we decided they would stay Saturday and Sunday nights. Then, when my parents realized our flight was scheduled to land late Monday, they kept them another night. Three nights at grammys = lots of fun for the boys (and lots of work for my parents!). They played a lot, "helped" grandpa with yardwork, and slept a little here and there too. My dad captured a few pictures.
Eating lunch outside
Crashed.
Look familiar?
Exhausted grammy the last morning :)
No comments:
Post a Comment