Since I haven't taken the chance to upload any of the cool pictures from the St Patty's day parade (and something else, that escapes me right now) I give you a fancy phone picture instead.

The
weather here lately has been amazing. Saturday afternoon after naps,
we walked to Canterbury Park and took the pail and shovels. Charlie
spent an hour digging in the sand and would have stayed even longer--he
loved it! (it's actually a sand volleyball court...but no one was
playing). We even brought some sand home with us.
After playing, we walked to dinner at Zest and ate outside. Great food, a little pricey but...Scott received a promotion this past week at work (yay!) so it was a bit of a celebration. We stopped at Locally Grown on our way back to dance to the music (Charlie) and use the bathroom (Charlie and mama!) and buy a few oranges (obviously not locally grown). Have I said lately how much I love living in our neighborhood? This past week, we have walked to school, to the grocery, to 3 different parks, the library, dinner, the canal to feed ducks, and Starbucks. I just don't think I would survive in the suburbs.
1 comment:
Sounds fun and looks like Charlie had a good time! CONGRATS to Scott!!
Post a Comment