I admittedly haven't been very good with pregnancy updates on baby #2...the time has been flying by! I'm 38 weeks now and the baby could be here any day now (although I think it'll be another few weeks). I went to the doctor this morning and I'm still measuring right on, baby is head down and ready to go! I'm still feeling pretty good, although definitely slowing down quite a bit (or, my body is telling me to slow down...which hasn't kept me from cleaning out the attic, taking Charlie to the children's museum, etc).
Maggie threw a baby "sprinkle" for me last Friday with a few friends...wine (for some!) and appetizers--it was a great way to catch up with everyone before the baby arrives! Of course, we didn't take any pictures...

1 comment:
WOW, Katie ... your belly is like a little mountain. Although I am sure from behind you can't even tell your pregnant! I cannot wait to meet the little one in March!
Post a Comment