Friday, December 3, 2010

The ghosts of past cell phone pictures

I finally plugged in my cell phone to my computer and found quite a lot of pictures!!! They're in random order because this browser won't let me move them (no idea why)
Charlie maybe a month or two oldFirst summer--lounging at Rivi
Quite a sight--we actually saw this driving on the road and I made Scott slow down so I could get a picture (I hope they don't use their trunk for groceries any time soon)
Cutie pie :)
Maybe around 11 months old--just starting to walk
The sample 1-year birthday cake (I made it and took it into the office just to see how it turns out before the big day)
Saying "hi" in the playroom--probably around 15 months here
On our attempted camping trip this year--Charlie read the map for us as we sat in standstill traffic through Avon and Danville
His first summer--probably first time in the umbrella stroller, maybe 5 months old?
Tiny baby :) First few weeks home from the hospital
Pic on the hospital bed--hard to believe he was that tiny...we're so excited to have another one!
Lexie-dog, pre-baby (she has no idea what's in store)

No comments: