Thursday, August 26, 2010

Just checking in...

I still have some beach photos (I know, we took a ton) and a few other pics I need to get in cue but I wanted to do a written update :)
Charlie went to the doc last week for his 16 month appointment (he's almost 17 months now...)
32.5 inches (75th %)
24lbs 3 oz (35th %)
Still longer than heavy...even though he has a little belly :) We turned him forward face for our trip to the beach, and since we learned he's finally outgrown his infant carrier (32 inches) we just kept him forward facing, he really likes it! He's at a great phase where he repeats a lot of words, knows most of his body parts (en francais teehee), and can do lots of animal sounds. He loves running, playing, climbing, and loves reading books. Still a paci baby (only in the crib at night).
Went for my 16 week checkup and baby #2 is doing great, strong, fast heartbeat (girl??). We set the "big ultrasound" for September 16th! I've been feeling pretty good, but it's crazy how quickly my belly is showing this time around! I have a 16 week belly picture but of course haven't posted it yet...I'll put it side-by-side with mine from Charlie if I can find it.
Lastly, just planned a last minute trip--to DISNEY!!! Scott has to go to Orlando for business on September 9th (2 weeks from today!) so we decided to go with him for a short trip since most of his expenses (and most of our hotel) will be covered :) Thursday-Sunday; we'll hang at the resort Friday while he works, and then go to Magic Kingdom Saturday, and come home Sunday. We just booked last night and we're really excited :)
That's about all from the Collevechio family!

No comments: