Our first morning in Colorado, we had a visit from two moose. (Pictures with my camera/lens...)
(Switching to my dad's awesome lens--much better!)Charlie really liked saying "hiii" and continued to do it every time we walked out our front door (looking for the moose that was long gone)
OMG! That's crazy! I would've peed my pants had I seen that thing when we were there and out taking pics! Can you imagine...us pulling the kids on the sled and a moose coming up behind us chasing us! Yikes! BTW-My brother is moving to Denver in a few weeks for Orthodonics school for 2 1/2 years! We will have to plan a summer trip out there next year since I can't go in January:)
1 comment:
OMG! That's crazy! I would've peed my pants had I seen that thing when we were there and out taking pics! Can you imagine...us pulling the kids on the sled and a moose coming up behind us chasing us! Yikes! BTW-My brother is moving to Denver in a few weeks for Orthodonics school for 2 1/2 years! We will have to plan a summer trip out there next year since I can't go in January:)
Post a Comment