Saturday, July 18, 2009

So grown up.

We don't go for the official 4 month appointment until Friday, but Charlie unofficially weighed in at 16 lbs this morning! I can't believe how big he is and how quickly he's growing. The past few weeks he has changed so much, he now laughs all the time and is very attentive when I talk to him. He knows what he wants and what he doesn't, and has started to voice his opinion more frequently (ie crying more than before, but still not for longer than a minute or two!). He's still wearing a few 0-3 month clothes but mostely 3-6 months...and surprisingly still in size 1 diapers (although we're breaking into the 1-2 pampers that Amanda gave me!). Last night he slept 10 hours--when I went in this morning to wake him up at 7:30, he was already awake and he just smiled when he saw me. He has one week at home with Maggie, then our trip to North Carolina, then one more week at home, and then he starts daycare...I'm hoping he stays sweet through all of it!



1 comment:

Ryan said...

I thought cloning was illegal