Thursday, June 4, 2009

What's life without a little drama?

Well I called the daycare yesterday to touch base and also looked them up on the state website (where you can see inspection information). Charlie was on the list to start "mid June" and I wanted to let them know that Maggie would be watching him until August so I can push back his start date. Well I couldn't find them on the state website so I emailed the administrator and heard back today...apparently the center CLOSED in May. Not so much as a phone call. So...as of August Charlie has no place to go!! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :) I'm sure we'll figure something out!

On another note Charlie really loves sitting in his bumbo and he's getting so strong!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

What do you pay an hour?

Ryan said...

I could make myself available in exchange for Dad being allowed to go to Vegas this summer