Thursday, May 7, 2009

Just a bunch of pictures

...because I'm at home all day and have taken hundreds of him :)Charlie and his daddy...More of Charlie and his daddy...don't have many mom/baby pictures because I'm on my own during the day, and in the evenings, Scott has to get his baby fix!Charlie in his "bumbo baby sitter"--he's still a little on the small side for it but I was so impressed with his head control that I decided to give it a whirl. He loved sitting in it and cried when I tried to take him out of it...then 20 minutes later he cried so that I would take him out of it. At least he knows what he wants!
Charlie just started smiling about a week ago, I mean really smiling, not just when he has gas :) Scott almost caught one on camera (this is like a half smile).

1 comment:

Molly Applegate said...

Becky sent me your blog address today...and I'm so glad! Charlie is absolutely adorable....I promise I am not just saying that...he is soooo cute! And it looks like what Becky told me is true...you and Scott look like naturals!