So I went to my doctor yesterday for my 30 week appointment and everything is looking great so far! She said my uterus is measuring about 32.5/33 weeks...which obviously brought up some questions on my part "Does that mean I'm going to have a big baby?" Her reply "Well he might be a little chubby". So Scott's Uncle Andy might get his wish--we might have a fat baby haha (which means more time between feedings, not a bad option!). But only time will tell as a lot can change in the next 10 weeks! But he's head down and ready to go; hopefully he won't flip between now and then (the doc said normally they stay head down this point and onward) and his heartbeat is strong.
I think we forgot to take a 30 week picture (on Tuesday) and Scott's headed to AZ this weekend to play golf with Andy so we'll just wait and post one when I hit the 32 week mark--time is flying by. We had our tour of the hospital (St Vincent Women's on Township Line, behind the big St V on 86th) this past Tuesday at our childbirth classes and there were two newborns in the nursery--so tiny and adorable! Makes us anxious to bring ours home :)
1 comment:
Dear Scott and Katie,
It was good to have Scott in Scottsdale a week or so ago. Since he was here and left they decided to change the name of the town. Scott I hope you had a good time in Scottsdale because next time you come it will be called Andydale.
Good to see you and thanks Katie for giving the knuckle-head some rope so close to the big day.
~Andy
Post a Comment